Orange Creamsicle Cake made with River City Orange Cream Craft Soda. Super Delicious
This is one of the Best Cakes I’ve ever eaten. It took a few tries to perfect the recipe but I think I got it right. I’ve had requests to bring this cake many times since.
- 1 Package yellow cake mix
- 1 Package instant lemon pudding mix
- 3/4 Bottle River City Orange Cream
- 1/2 Cup vegetable oil
- 4 Eggs 1 Teaspoon lemon extract or optional River City Blueberry Old Fashioned Lemonade – drink the rest
- 1/3 River City Orange Cream
- 2/3 Cup white sugar
- 1/4 Cup butter
Instructions for Cake
- Add cake mix and pudding mix.
- Stir in oil, eggs, 3/4 bottle of River City Orange Cream & tsp lemon extract or River City Blueberry Lemonade.
- Beat until smooth.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, cook 1/3 bottle of River City Orange Cream, sugar and melted butter for 2 minutes.
- Drizzle over cake or poke holes with wooden spoon in the bottom of the cake while still in Bundt pan and pour 1/2 the syrup in holes.
- Serve with ice cream (recommended)