Root Beer Milkshake made by a pro from Devil May Care Ice Cream
Root Beer Milkshakes made with River City Root Beer are so delicious and refreshing perfect for a dessert or with a meal. Devil May Care demonstrates how to make it thick and creamy
- Vanilla ice cream or your favorite flavor
- 1 Bottle of River City Root Beer
- Tall glass or cup with a spoon and straw
- Put ice cream and root beer in blender.
- Pour into glass or cup.
- Drink and sip using spoon and straw.
BBQ Beef Sandwiches and Homemade River City Root Beer BBQ Sauce
Handmade Burgers with Sweet and Tangy Red Sauce