Root Beer French Toast
Root Beer French Toast was super easy and really good. The root beer flavor came thru very well. I would use brioche bread next time. You can also use River City Root Beer syrup.
- 6 Slices of bread (brioche preferred)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup of milk
- 1/2 Bottle of River City Root Beer
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium heat.
- Mix eggs, milk and root beer in bowl.
- Soak bread in mixture until saturated.
- Cook bread on each side until golden brown.
- Pat each slice with butter and pour maple syrup over top.
- Serve hot.