River City Root Beer Float Pie in a Glass
This is a must do dessert for summer. Cool, refreshing and super creamy. This will definitely bring back memories of yesteryear when the skies were bluer and the clouds whiter and the breezes off the river kept you cooler.
I used 3 bottles of Root Beer – 2 caramelized and 1 straight in the mixture to make it with a super root beer flavor. Also, you can do this in a pie crust see the orange float pie.
- 3 Bottles River City Root Beer Craft Soda
- 1 4-5 oz Box of instant vanilla pudding mix (sugar free can be used)
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 (8 oz) Tub of Cool Whip thawed
- 1 Package of graham crackers crunched up
- Maraschino cherries and whipped cream (optional)
- In sauce pan pour 2 bottles of the River City Root Beer and caramelize them.
- In large mixing bowl, add 1 bottle of River City Root Beer, milk, graham crackers, pudding mixture and the caramelized River City Root Beer.
- Mix for 2 minutes or until mixture thickens. Fold in Cool Whip until the mixture is uniform.
- Pour the mixture into parfait glasses and freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with cherries and whipped cream. (optional)