For Root Beer Lovers
This was a fun cake to make and definitely has a great root beer flavor. Its extremely moist and delicious also tastes like a root beer float with ice cream!!
- 1 Package white cake mix
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3/4 Bottle River City Root Beer
- 1/2 Cup vegetable oil
- Optional – 1 tsp cardamom
- 1/3 Bottle River City Root beer
- 2/3 Cup white sugar
- 1/4 Cup butter
- Vanilla Ice Cream
Prep time 20 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add cake mix and pudding mix
stir in oil, eggs & 3/4 bottle of River City Root Beer.
beat until smooth.
- Pour in greased Bundt pan.
- Bake 40 minutes or according to package.
- Stir in butter, 1/4 bottle River City Root Beer and sugar.
- After removing from oven, let cool and poke holes in bottom of cake with wooden spoon prior to removing from pan.
- Pour 1/2 the sauce in holes.
- Pour remaining sauce over top and serve with ice cream.