River City Root Beer Sliced Marinated BBQ Ribs
River City Root Beer Marinade for 3 days and then Basted with Root Beer Mixture. These are Delicious and you can taste the Root Beer Flavor in every bite. Serve with Coleslaw and a River City Root Beer. 5 Yums
- 2 & 1/2 Bottle of River City Root Beer (enough root beer for meat marinade)
- 1 Cup Ketchup
- 2 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 Cup brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 Cup Worcestershire sauce
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 Bottles of River City Root Beer or enough to marinate ribs
- Marinate meat in River City Root Beer for 2 days.
- Coat saucepan with olive oil.
- Mix root beer, ketchup, minced garlic, brown sugar and Worcestershire in saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Use as is or thicken the sauce by adding 2 tablespoons of water to the 1 tablespoon of cornstarch stir in well and add to sauce.
- Bring to another boil.
- Store in container in refrigerator. Keeps for several days.