Pot Roast Recipe with River City Ginger Beer
Pot roast slow cooked with River City Ginger Beer. The ginger beer adds an extra kick and also makes the meat so tender. Great for a a hearty meal.
- 1 Bag baby carrots
- 6 Potatos peeled and quartered ( russet)
- 4 Lbs rump roast
- 1/2 Onion sliced
- 1 Packet of brown gravy mix
- 1 Bottle River City Ginger Beer
- 1 Envelope onion soup mix
- Put the carrots , potatoes, and onion on the bottom of the crockpot.
- Place the roast on the vegetables.
- Pour the River City Ginger Beer , soup and gravy packet in bowl and mix together.
- Slow cook for 6 – 7 hours until meat and vegetables are tender.
- Remove the roast from the crock pot and carve as desired. Serve with the veggies and gravy from the crock pot.