Chili recipe with root beer
River City Root Beer adds the perfect Spices to make this the Best Chili
Perfect Chili Recipe for Busy People. Add all ingredients to a Crockpot and let it slow cook all day. Easy, Healthy and also Delicious. 20 Minutes prep time.
My husband loved this recipe. River City Root Beer added just the right spices to make this a delicious flavor to it. I would enter this Chili Recipe in any Chili Cook Off and expect good results. Especially great for busy people who want a great dinner but don’t have time to spend all day in the kitchen.
- 1 Lb. Ground Turkey
- Chili Seasoning to taste
- 1 Bottle River City Root Beer
- 5 Cans of Beans (your preference)
- 1 Can Shoe peg Corn
- 1 Can Chunky or Diced Tomatoes
- AKA The Kitchen Sink
- Place turkey, root beer, beans, corn and tomatoes in crock pot.
- Slow cook for 7-8 hours.
- Ladle into bowls and garnish with shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- Serve with cold River City Root Beer