This recipe came out great and was super easy. The chicken was really moist and juicy with a great flavor. I used chicken thighs but feel free to try it with chicken breasts. I also used a bowl to marinate but you can also use a resealable freezer bag. Serve with rice, salad or a vegetable of your choice. I used the leftovers the next night to make orange chicken stir fry. It would also be good in a salad. Don’t forget to Orange Cream Cupcakes for dessert.
- 8 Chicken Thighs
- 1 Bottle River City Orange Cream
- 1 Cup Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Chinese 5 spice
- Add all ingredients to bowl or resealable freezer bag and place in refrigerator and marinated overnight. Turn occasionally.
- Sauté 2 cups of mushrooms and set aside.
- Drain majority of sauce in bowl or freezer bag and place chicken and mushrooms into 13 x 9 casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour or until chicken is cooked thru turning once.