I used the leftovers from the Orange Chicken to make this dish. It turned out great and actually including the Orange Chicken got 3 meals because after the stir fry I used the rest in a salad. The chicken is so moist and tender. I’ll make this again. Try the Ginger molasses cookies for dessert.
- Leftovers from the Orange Chicken recipe
- 1/2 Head of Chinese cabbage broken into pieces
- 1 Cup of sliced and peeled carrots
- 1 Cup of Button mushrooms (in the Orange Chicken recipe)
- 1 Bunch of Enoki mushrooms
- 1 Bunch seafood mushrooms
- 4 Bunches of Bok Choy
- 1 Cup of diced celery
- 1/4 Cup Rice Wine
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- Saute carrots, celery, cabbage, mushrooms, bok choy, and remainder of Orange Chicken leftovers.
- Add 1/4 Cup of Rice Wine
- Add 1/4 Soy Sauce
Serve with an ice cold River City Orange Cream.