Lemonade BBQ Sauce Recipe
I love this recipe. I honestly didn’t think this was going to meet expectations but it ended up exceeding them. Its very tangy but has just the right amount of sweetness that makes it great on any meat and we even used it in our steak salad. Its also so easy to make that I’d never buy BBQ sauce again. See the recipe for stuffed bell peppers with lemonade BBQ sauce.
- 3 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 bottles River City Blueberry Lemonade
- 1 ½ Cup of Ketchup
- ¼ Cup of Soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Olive Oil
- Coat or spray cooking pan with olive oil.
- Brown minced garlic.
- Pour 3 bottles of River City Blueberry Lemonade in and boil until syrup is well caramelized.
- Add Ketchup, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce.
- Mix well and simmer until thick.
- Cool, put in container and refrigerate. Able to use immediately.
This makes about 14 oz of sauce.