Ginger Beer Ice Cream with Plum Sauce
Ginger Beer sorbet mixed with vanilla ice cream and plum sauce. The River City Ginger Beer gives it a bubbly spicy kick, creamy with tang from the plum sauce. It’s a ginger beer creamsicle. Perfect dessert after you serve our stuffed bell peppers recipe with lemonade bbq sauce.
- 10 Bottles of River City Ginger Beer
- 2 Cups of Sugar
- Vanilla ice cream
- Plum Jam
- Freeze the ice cream maker’s bowl.
- Caramelize (boil down) River City Ginger Beer.
- Blend sugar and caramelized syrup in food processor or blender and chill.
- Churn the chilled mixture for 15 to 20 minutes, according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Put sorbet/sherbet in freezer for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Add vanilla ice cream and plum jam to taste