Best Meat Marinade
Ginger Beer marinade makes the best tenderizer and brings so much flavor that it changes the game for marinades. The acid and carbonation tenderize and flavor the meat to make some of the best pork chops I’ve ever eaten. I can’t wait to try this with chicken. River City Ginger Beer has just the right amount of sweet and spicy. Great tasting River City Root Beer also makes a great marinade in Slow Cooker Pulled Pork.
- 1 Bottle of River City Ginger Beer
- 2 Pork Chops
- Salt & Pepper
- Marinate chops overnight.
- Flip halfway through so chops are thoroughly soaked.
- Season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Grill on BBQ or bake in oven.