Slow Cooker Root Beer Pulled Pork
Delicious and easy. This was my first time making pulled pork and it is super moist and juicy. This is a very economical meal to make, and we got several servings and even used it with eggs and on salad. I highly recommend using the River City Lemonade BBQ sauce. Try the Pork Chops with Ginger Beer Marinade.
Slow Cooker River City Root Beer Pulled Pork
Ingredients for Pulled Pork
- 5 Lbs. Pork Tenderloin
- 1 Bottle of River City Root Beer
Instructions for Pulled Pork
- Place all the meat in the slow cooker.
- Pour the River City Root Beer over the pork.
- Cook on low for at least 10 hours.
- Remove pork from pot and shred with fork.
- Add back into the crock pot with the juices.
- Pile it on a brioche, pretzel or whatever bun you choose add coleslaw, pickles and lots of Lemonade BBQ Sauce.
Lemonade BBQ Sauce Recipe
Rated 10 stars for taste, simplicity, presentation. The lemonade BBQ sauce is delicious. I can’t use store bought anymore. Lemonade BBQ sauce video.
- 3 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 bottles River City Blueberry Lemonade
- 1 ½ Cup of Ketchup
- ¼ Cup of Soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Olive Oil
- Coat or spray cooking pan with olive oil.
- Brown minced garlic.
- Pour 3 bottles of River City Blueberry Lemonade in and boil until syrup is well caramelized.
- Add Ketchup, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce.
- Mix well and simmer until thick.
- Cool, put in container and refrigerate. Able to use immediately.
Makes about 14 oz. of sauce.